AcreMade Vegan Brownies Without Eggs
Most vegan baked goods are usually hard to master but don’t worry, you won’t need to be a professional baker to make these simple and absolutely delicious vegan brownies. Now you may be wondering what is the secret ingredient to mastering an eggless brownie recipe. Using a plant-based vegan egg substitute made from yellow field peas.
Our Acremade plant-based egg substitute provides the perfect alternative to most egg-based recipes. With our plant-based vegan eggs, you can make the perfect vegan brownies that not only taste amazing but will also satisfy any chocolate craving that may strike! You’ll never look at a store-bought brownie mix again after trying this easy vegan brownie recipe!
Prep Time: 10-15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Serving Size: 1 Brownie
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- ¾ cup plant-based butter
- 1 ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp AcreMade egg substitute
- ½ cup of water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¾ cup all-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp table salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Chop the chocolate into chunks and melt half of the chocolate in the microwave in 20 second intervals, saving the other half for later
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add the AcreMade Egg Substitute, water, and vanilla and beat for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture becomes light and fluffy in color
- Whisk the melted chocolate (if too hot still will cook the eggs!), then sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients being careful not to overmix (will make the brownies cake like)
- Fold in the remaining chocolate chunks then transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on the fudginess desired, then cool completely in the pan
- Slice and store in a sealed container at room temperature
- Enjoy your delicious vegan brownies!
Acremade: Cracking the Surface of Plant-Based Eating
Acremade is free from the things that take the fun out of eating well, with its delicious, easy-to-use, better-for-you plant-based eggs. Made from yellow field peas, our plant-based eggs are the perfect option to replace eggs and help meet your sustainability goals while staying away from the 9 most common allergens.
The best part of our eggs made from plants is they function just like their egg counterpart. Whether in a delicious vegan brown recipe, on the griddle for some old-fashion scrambled eggs, or in the oven, the consistency of our egg substitute is like no other.
Tag us on Instagram @eat.acremade your version of our yummy brownie recipe without eggs using our Plant-Based Egg Substitute Multipack!