Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Recipe Made from Plant-Based Eggs
Sugar cookies always remind me of Christmas. Well this vegan take on a holiday classic will leave your family impressed and wanting more! Add vegan frosting and sprinkles to top them off and satisfy your sweet tooth.
This holiday season, spread the cheer and the love for plant-based sugar cookies. Acremade plant-based egg substitute is not only a delicious addition to your gluten-free sugar cookie recipe but a sustainable choice that helps protect our planet. Join the movement towards eco-friendly eating while delighting your taste buds with these scrumptious cookies.
Eggless Sugar Cookie Recipe – Perfect for All Dietary Preferences
Whether you follow a vegan lifestyle, have egg allergies, or simply prefer to avoid animal products, this eggless sugar cookie recipe is the perfect solution. The combination of plant-based butter, Acremade Egg Substitute, and gluten-free flour blend creates a cookie dough that's easy to work with and results in delectable, melt-in-your-mouth cookies.
Another great part is by using Acremade Plant-Based Egg Substitute in your cookie dough, you're making a positive impact on the environment while enjoying the same delicious taste and texture as traditional eggs. Our egg substitute, made from yellow field peas, functions just like eggs in baking and cooking, ensuring your cookies turn out perfectly every time.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Serving size: 2 Cookies
- 1 ⅓ Cup Plant-based butter
- 1 ½ Cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp AcreMade Egg Substitute
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp + 2 Tsp Plant-based milk
- 4 Cups Gluten-free flour blend
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- ½ Tsp Table salt
- Cream butter and sugar, the add in vanilla, milk, water, and egg replacer slowly.
- Add in rest of the ingredients and mix until a dough ball is formed.
- Wrap ball of dough in plastic wrap and let chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Set oven to 350°F.
- After 1 hour, roll out cookie dough on a flat surface using a decent amount of flour to avoid sticking and using a rolling pin to roll dough into a flat disc, about 8 mm thick, and cut out cookies in any shape (circles normally) and place them 1 inch apart on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are slightly golden brown (don’t want them too crunchy).
- Let cool on the sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Place cookies in sealed container for storage.
- Enjoy your gluten free eggless sugar cookies!
Acremade: Elevating Plant-Based Cuisine to New Heights
Elevate Your Culinary Experience with Plant-Based Goodness
Prepare to be enchanted by our plant-based eggs, carefully curated from yellow field peas. Rediscover the joy of eating well as you savor deliciousness without compromise. Our vegan eggs are the ultimate solution to replacing traditional eggs, allowing you to embrace sustainability and avoid the nine most common allergens in one flavorful package.
Tag us on Instagram @eat.acremade your version of our yummy gluten free, eggless sugar cookies using our Plant-Based Egg Substitute Multipack!