Ultimate Vegan Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
Snickerdoodles are arguably one of the best cookies. They’re fluffy, soft, and cinnamon-sugary; what’s not to love? This AcreMade gluten-free, vegan snickerdoodle cookie recipe will blow your mind and melt in your mouth!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Serving size: 2 Cookies
- 1 Cup Plant-based butter
- 1 ½ Cup Granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. AcreMade Egg Substitute
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 ¾ Gluten-free flour blend
- 2 Tsp Cream of tartar
- 1 Tsp Table Salt
For Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Place butter, sugar, egg powder, water, and vanilla in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; beat until combined.
- Shape the dough into balls using a rounded tablespoon.
- Place 2 Tbsp. of sugar in a small bowl and stir in cinnamon. Roll the balls of dough in the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the entire exterior.
- Place dough 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set but not too hard.
- Remove immediately from cookie sheets and place on a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Once completely cook, place cookies in a sealed container for storage.