Vegan Gluten-Free Sweet Crepes
You will feel like you are at a cafe in France when you try our vegan, gluten-free sweet crepes recipe. Perfectly tender, thin, and delicate, this crepe will amaze you. Pair with sweet or savory fillings, you can’t go wrong!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2-3 minutes
Serving Size: 2 Crepes
- 2 Tbsp AcreMade Egg Substitute
- ¾ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Plant-based milk
- 1 Cup Gluten-free flour blend
- 1 Tbsp Granulated sugar
- Pinch of Table salt
- 3 Tbps Plant-based butter
- 1 ½ Tsp Vanilla extract
- Blend together butter, flour, sugar, salt, milk, water, AcreMade Egg Substitute and vanilla for 20-30 seconds until smooth and fully combined.
- Cover and chill in fridge for 1 hour to get rid of bubbles. Batter can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
- Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet on medium heat and grease with oil.
- Once hot, pour 3-4 Tbsp of batter and swirl pan to stretch out the crepe.
- Cook until bottom is set, then flip and cook the other side until set.
- Take crepe off heat and place onto paper towel to cool.
- Repeat steps 4-6 making sure to oil the pan between each crepe made.